- Magical Property
Eye of Ra
- The “Eye of Ra” or “Udjat” is a popular symbol of the peoples of ancient Egypt. Legend says that when the eye faces the right, it represents the Sun God, “Ra”. When the eye faces the left, it represents the Moon God, “Aah”. This double-sided piece allows the wearer to invoke the blessings of either deity while still possessing the magic of both.
- The Goddess of motherhood and fertility. She was the sister and wife of the God, Osiris. She symbolized the moon and was described as an “enchantress” and a “Goddess of Magic”. She possessed great magical skills in the use of “words of power”. She is credited with teaching the secrets of medicine to mankind.
- Warrior’s Shield
- This shield of protection is a Celtic designed based on the numbers 3 and 4, which enable magical powers to come into play that help provide circles of protection and other important forces to enhance well being. The Quatrefoil, central to this design, is a symbol of good luck.
- Pentacle of
- The Pentacle of The Goddess is reflective of the pentacle in Nature. The five-pointed star is a gateless design, which ensures protection against malevolent forces. It is also surrounded by vines and flowers, in a continuous design, adding to the protective, nurturing presence of The Goddess.
- The Celtic Pentacle
- This design incorporates Celtic Knotwork into the pentacle to make a powerful talisman. The unbroken lines represent man’s eternal quest for spiritual growth and fulfillment of the soul. The power of the Celts and the protective quality of the pentacle make this a truly magical piece!
- The Dragon Shield
- The famous Four Dragons of Chinese Myth saved humanity from the wrath of the Gods even though the dragons lost their lives in the process. The artwork of this shield is based on a 9th century Anglo-Saxon brooch. The artist, Chris Benett, designed this shield to protect our warriors that are in harms way. It is his hope that the war will be over soon and the troops will be able to return to their loved ones.
- The Celtic
- The Unicorn is a mystical creature born out of the dreams of all who believe in the human spirit, the purity of the heart, the creativity of the mind, and the strength of the bond between all living beings. The Unicorn is a perfect creature, delicately balanced by Yin and Yang, the embodiment of the male and female spirit. The spiraled horn of the Unicorn is the source of its great magic and powerful healing abilities. Today, it is said, the magic horn enables the Unicorn to maintain its dual existance; on earth and on the astral plane.
- The Hylinian Shield
- A symbol of the Three Golden Goddesses of the world of Hyrule. Din, the Goddess of Power; Farore, the Goddess of Courage, and Nayru, the Goddess of Wisdom. May this Hylinian Shield aid you during your Great Quest, and throughout of all of your life adventures. May the Crest of Hyrule remind you that, with courage and justice, all obstacles can be vanquished.
- Vampire Slayer
- The figure of the Vampire has hanted our imagination for centuries. We are at once terrorized and erotically aroused by these creatures of the night, which enhances the lure of vampirism! The Vampire Slayer’s Cross can protect the bearer from attack by the undead, if that is what you choose!
- Gothic Cross
- The Gothic Cross was inspired by the dark, but creative Gothic subculture of today. Expressing the essence of 13th century Gothic cathedrals and fashioned in the shape of the mythical vampire, this cross can bring light from the dark as well as provide strong protection against evil.
- Celtic Cross #1
- The following crosses are similar in meaning to the Celtic Kings Cross, yet different in design. The Celtic Cross is an ancient symbol of balance. It consists of a circle (feminine) representing the unity of all life, imposed upon the center of the Latin cross (masculine). The four sides of the cross divide the world into four directions, elements, and seasons, and separate heaven and earth. The unbroken knotwork is a symbol representing the eternal process of mankind’s spiritual growth.
- The Healer’s Staff
- This unique symbol is Sacred to the god Hermes and used by Healers for thousands of years. This talisman brings Deep Healing, Revelation of the Root Cause. Ease is the cure to dis-ease, and the Caduceus invokes Good Health, Strength, and Healing Power to overcome illnesses, be they of the Mind, Body, or Soul.